RegattaCentral provides a powerful discount engine for our Club Management Customers. Use it to create discounts for multiple registrations or to prorate services. We have also recently added coupon codes and discount caps. Read the directions below for help with setting up discounts.
- Go to RegattaCentral and Login
- Click on 'Services, Fields, Periods, Groups & Discounts' in the Club/Clinic Staff box
- Go to the Discounts or Coupons tab and click the 'New Discount' or 'New Coupon' button
- Note: 'Discounts' will automatically be applied to any services within the groups you determine. 'Coupons' need to be assigned a 'coupon code' and will only applied to the service items in the group when the code is entered at checkout.
- Fill out the fields in the discount/coupon editor box:
- Category- Select a category for your discount. You can make your own categories by click 'Other..." in the drop down menu.
- Description- This description will appear on the users invoice.
- Amount- How much you want the discount to be.
- Ledger Code- This is under construction so that box can be left blank.
- Coupon Code- (optional) Add the text of a coupon code here. Distribute this code to the appropriate people and they can enter it at checkout to receive the discount. (Note: If a coupon code is not created, the discount will be applied to all registrations meeting the requirements for a discount you set up)
- Discount Cap- (optional) Use the drop down menu to set a cap for the number of times the discount will be triggered.
- Date limits- Select from the three choices the date limits for your discount.
- Groups- Select the service type from the drop down menu. A second drop down menu will appear where you can choose the service(s) that you want to receive the discount.
- If a member is to receive a discount for registering for Service X, Service Y or Service Z you would put all of those services in Group A.
- If a member is to receive a discount for registering for Service Y after they register for Service X then you would put Service X in Group A and Service Y in Group B.
- If a member is to receive a discount for registering for Service Z after they register for Service X and Service Y, you would put Service X in Group A, Service Y in Group B and Service Z in Group C
- Click 'OK' to activate the discount.
- Your discount should be listed when you go back to the Discounts tab. You can edit this discount (or any others) by clicking on the name of the discount to open the Discount Editor box that you used to create the discount.
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922
- Australia: +61 2 6100 4216