Getting Started: Club Management
Thank you for listing your club's programs and services on RegattaCentral! The first thing you will want to do is create some services so that people can register for them online. Creating services happens in the Configuration area of the site. Manage Participants & Members and the reports will be used once you have some registrations on file. You may find this page of definitions helpful for navigating through the Configuration section. Here are a few directions to get you started - with links to pages that have more details.
- Log in to your RegattaCentral account
- Links for managing your club will be found in the Dashboards & Administrative Tools box located on the left of the screen
- To access your club management dashboard, click on your organization
- To set up registration for services, select Configuration (from the menu on the left side of the dashboard) and then click on the Services, Fields, Periods, Groups & Discounts link
- Click on the Service Periods tab to add a service period
- Once you have set up a service period go to the Services Catalog tab to view and create new services. Check out this wiki page for detailed instructions on creating services.
- When you have services in the catalog, you will want to add fields to the service to collect information from your participants. You will need to create custom fields in the Fields tab. Click here for instructions on making a field. Instructions for adding fields to the service can be found on the Create a New Service wiki page.
- Once the service is configured and has fields you can add it to the active services list located in the Services tab
- You will need to set up the service, registration and publish dates here. You will also set the cost for the program here. Services can be pulled from the catalog many times because you can change the dates and cost every time. Many clubs will create services in the catalog, then list them annually with new dates and costs.
- You can also add fields in the Services tab if you have fields that are specific to that one listing of the service. We recommend adding most fields in the Services Catalog, which will ensure that the fields show up every time that you add a service from the catalog.
- Once services show up in the Services tab you can set up discounts. Information on setting up discounts can be found on this page.
You should now have some active services that people can register for. Instructions on using the various reports can be found in the wiki pages listed to the left. This wiki is intended to be used in conjunction with an online tutorial provided by your RC account manager. If you would like to set up a tutorial please contact your account manager, or our support desk using the information below.
NOTE: To return to your Administrative Dashboard from any other club management page, select the 'Dashboard' icon (top right corner of page)