The 'Participants by Service' report is used to generate a list of participants who have registered for one or more service(s). Once the report has been generated, club admins can send emails to the participants listed in the report.
Use the following instructions to send an email to club members:
- Log into your RegattaCentral account and click the 'Participants by Service' link located in the Club/Clinic Staff box
- Select the desired Service Period from the drop down menu
- Select the Service Category listed in the gray boxes
- Select the check box to the left of the Service(s). Multiple services can be selected for inclusion in the report
- Click the 'Generate Report' button
- You will now see a list of participants. Click the 'Send Email' button
- An email editor window will appear. Select the From email address, enter a Subject, and select a Topic
- Note: Due to laws regulating spam, club members are given the option to opt out of club emails. These email preferences are managed by topic so that members have the option to receive emails relating to certain topics.
- Type or copy/paste your email into the message body section, then click 'Send'
- You may also use the 'Send Preview' button to send a copy of the email to yourself prior to sending to the whole list
- A confirmation that your email was sent will appear at the bottom of the email editor window
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922
- Australia: +61 2 6100 4216
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Français: email@example.com
- Deutsch: firstname.lastname@example.org