The accounting report allows you to see registrations, payments and discounts for any service.
Note: These instructions are for club administrators who have staff access to their club's management resources
To generate an Accounting Report follow the instructions listed below:
- Log into your RegattaCentralaccount and click on the 'Accounting' link located in the Club/Clinic Staff Box.
- You will be brought to the Accounting Report Homepage where you can create a report for any service located in the drop-down menu. Click the desired Service you want an Accounting Report for.
- An Accounting Report will be created giving you the ability to view:
- Under whose account the Service was registered.
- The Services each participant is registered for.
- The amount the participant owes for each Service.
- Any discounts.
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922
- Australia: +61 2 6100 4216