Thank you for choosing RegattaCentral! To browse our Club Registration User Guides please refer to the section headers at the left hand side of the page. We have listed some tips for registration below for your convenience.
Tips for Registration:
- A RegattaCentral account is created when you enter your name and email address at the beginning of the registration process. Check your email for a message containing the password to your account. The email will be from [email protected] and you may need to check your junk or spam folder.
- Once you have entered your email address for the first time you should now register as an existing user - remember that your password was emailed to you.
- To reset your username, or change your RegattaCentral account information login to your account on RegattaCentral
- Click the drop down arrow next to your name in the upper right hand corner of your dashboard.
- Then click 'profile' to view and edit your account information.
- We suggest not leaving your computer during registration for more than a few moments as the system will time out after 25 minutes of inactivity. If you go over the allotted amount of time - you will receive an error message, and you will have to restart the registration process.
- Organizations that partner with RegattaCentral for registration often allow participants to register via the organization's website. These registrations are processed by RegattaCentral and your invoice can be viewed by logging into www.regattacentral.com and clicking the 'View Details' link next to your clubs name (right side of the page in the registrations box.)
If you need personal assistance please call us at 614-360-2922 or email us at [email protected]