This is the wiki page for help with registering for club services on RegattaCentral.
Browse the pages to the left for information on registering.
Tips for new users:
- A RegattaCentral account is created when you enter your name and email address at the beginning of the registration process. Check your email for a message containing the password to your account. The email will be from firstname.lastname@example.org and you may need to check your junk or spam folder.
- Once you have entered your email address for the first time you should now register as an existing user - remember that your password was emailed to you.
- The system will time out after 25 minutes of inactivity. If you go over the allotted amount of time - you will receive an error message, your information will be lost and you will have to start over. Avoid leaving your computer in the middle of a registration.
- Registration services are provided by RegattaCentral for many clubs. Often your club will allow you to register directly on their website. These registrations are processed by our website and your invoice can be viewed by logging into www.regattacentral.com and clicking the 'View Details' link next to your clubs name (right side of the page in the registrations box.)
- You can also change your username and password on RegattaCentral. Log in then click the "Account" link in the upper right hand side of the page.
If you need personal assistance please call us at 614-360-2922 or email us at email@example.com weekdays from 9AM-5PM EST.