The Reservations link allows you to sign up for usage of club equipment and facilities. A club administrator has to set up the catalog, but once that is done you are free to start reserving time slots if you have signed up for a service that has boat privileges.
Follow these steps:
- Go to www.regattacentral.com and Log In.
- If you have signed up for club services you should see the Registrations box with the name of the club in the bottom right corner of your homepage. Click on the 'Reservations' link.
- Use the drop down menus to choose the date, category (launches, oars, rooms, shells and vehicles) and subcategory (size of shell).
- A list will be generated. Hover over the space next to the thing you want to reserve and click on the 'Add Reservation' link that appears.
- Fill out the fields in the 'New Reservation' window. Select a start time, end time, who you are reserving the boat (or room etc.) for and whether you want the reservation to repeat (daily or weekly). Click 'Save'.
- The reservation will now appear on the calendar. You can click on the name to edit the reservation.
Need help? Call our support team at 614-360-2922 or email us at email@example.com.