Regatta administrators have the ability to ability to create Custom Entry Deadlines for certain account holders. This feature is commonly used to give an extended late entry period to certain users, but it can also be used to open registration early. Please see the instructions below.
Note: This page is for regatta organizers who have staff access to their regatta.
Creating custom entry deadlines
- Log into your RegattaCentral account
- Navigate to the Staff page for your regatta
- Click the "Staff" link from your home page, or from the Regatta page, click "Staff Quick Links" at the bottom of the sidebar
- Click on Custom Entry Deadlines under Entry Permissions
- Select the entrant from the drop down menu or enter their RegattaCentral username into the box
- Next click in the 'Entry Deadline' box to open the calendar wizard. Select the month and day, then use the sliding scales to set the time. Deadlines can be customized down to the minute. Click the Done button.
- The deadline will now appear in the "Entry Deadline" box. Make sure everything looks okay, then click the Submit button.
- The name will now be listed below with the custom entry deadline.
To remove late entry permission click the red circle to the left of the entrant's name.
Please call 614-360-2922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.