Note: This page is for regatta organizers who have staff access to their regatta.
The Custom Entry Deadline feature allows you to create a specific registration window for specific Account Holders. It can also be used to allow line-up editing after the Registration Window closes.
Creating a Custom Entry Deadlines
In order to create a Custom Entry Deadline, you will need to go to your regatta's page, and click the "Staff Links" link in the sidebar. This is what you should see:
- Click on the "Custom Entry Deadlines" link, and it should bring you to the page below:
- To create the "Custom Entry Deadline" you can click on where it says "Account Holder" to show a drop-down of all people who have added the regatta to their account.
- If you are wanting to create a Custom Entry Deadline for someone who isn't on that list, you will need their Username.
- Enter their Username into the "Username" field. Then, click on the empty box below "Entry Deadline." Select the date by navigating between months and select a time by moving the sliders. Once both the Date and Time are set, click the "Done" button.
- Once you have the Username selected in the drop-down, or entered in the text field, and the date & time selected, click the "Submit" button.
- You will see a success message at the top of the page if it is successful.
- If you see a red error box, then please review the Username you entered to ensure it is correct (ie no spaces or extra symbols on the end).
- Once the Deadline Date & Time pass, they will no longer have access to make entries or edit their line-ups.
To remove late entry permission click the red circle to the left of the person's name.
Please call 614-360-2922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.