RegattaCentral's Quick Links for regatta staff allow you to email a variety of people without having to enter the email addresses by hand.
Note: This page is for regatta organizers who have staff access to their regatta.
Directions for Emailing Entrants
- Go to your regatta's Staff page
- Decide who you want to email and click on the appropriate link
- Clicking on 'Entrants' will send an email to everyone who has submitted an entry
- Clicking on 'Waitlistees' sends an email to people who have entries on the waitlist
- Clicking on 'Everyone' will send an email to everyone who has added the regatta to their RegattaCentral calendar
- The emailer editor will open
- Use the 'From' drop down menu to select the Reply-To email address
- Enter the email subject
- Select a topic for the email (note: account holders may have opted out of some topics)
- Optional: Click 'Send Preview' to send a preview to a specified email address
- Click 'Send' to send the email
- Note: Be sure to check for confirmation that your email was successfully sent. Sessions will time out after 25 minutes, so be careful that you don't lose your work if you are typing a long email.
Use the links in the Data Files section to export contact lists into Excel files. You can download contact information for people who have submitted entries, or for people who have only completed the registration form. If you are sending email from your own email provider, you must enter email addresses into the 'BCC' field. This is a requirement to ensure the security of contact information and to prevent spam.
Questions? Call us at 614-360-2922 or email us at email@example.com.