This page is for regatta administrators who need to set their regatta to invitational status and invite teams to participate.
Note: This page is for regatta organizers who have staff access to their regatta.
Directions for setting up an invitational
- Go to RegattaCentral and log in.
- Click the Overview link underneath the Regatta within your regatta calendar.
- Click on the Edit tab for the lower section.
- Select "Yes (White-listed clubs only)" from the drop down menu next to Invitational
- Click the Update button at the bottom of the page.
- Now you will need to select teams to invite. Click on the Staff 'Quick Links' section located at the bottom of the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the Invited Organizations link under the Entry Permissions section
- Start typing in the name of a team you would like to invite in the Team field. Click on the team in drop down menu to select it.
- Use the Scope menu to select which event you would like to invite the team to participate in. If they are invited to all events then you can leave "All Events" selected.
- Use the note field to make any notes.
- Click the Invite button to add the team to the invited list which will appear below. Repeat this process until you have invited all of the teams.
- Select the check boxes next to the teams and hit the Uninvite button to remove teams from the list if you need to.
Please call 614-360-2922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!