The payment ledger allows you to look at a list of charges and payments on a team-by-team basis and you can add or adjust payments. You can also scratch and delete entries through the payment ledger.
To access the Payment Ledger you will need Staff access to the regatta. If you have staff access, go to RegattaCentral and Log in. Click on the 'staff' link listed under the regatta. This brings you to the Staff Quick Links page. Click on the link for 'Payment Ledger' under Accounting, Entries & Waitlist.
Note: This page is for regatta organizers who have staff access to their regatta.
Directions For Adding, Deleting, & Scratching Payments
To add a payment (typically checks the regatta has received):
- Select the organization you want to review payments for from the dropdown
- Locate the box that says 'Add payment/adjustment'
- Enter the date of the payment
- Select the account holder who made the payment
- Fill in the check number and memo
- Fill in the amount of the check
- Click 'Submit'
- The payment should now show up on the list and be reflected in the total at the bottom of the ledger.
Scratching and deleting entries:
- If you click 'scratch' on the left side of the page then the entry will be removed from competition but the team will still be charged for it.
- If you click 'delete' then the entry will be removed from competition and the debit for the entry fee will be removed from the team's total.
If you need help or have questions about the uses of the payment ledger, please call us at 614-360-2922 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.