One of RegattaCentral's most frequently used feature is the viewing of results. Staff of a regatta are responsible for posting the results in a timely fashion so that users can see them. To learn how to post results, follow the instructions listed below.
Note: This page is for regatta organizers who have staff access to their regatta.
Directions for Posting Results
- Go to RegattaCentral and log in.
- Find the regatta you wish to post results for under your regatta calendar and click the 'Overview' link.
- Click on the 'Results' tab in the task bar on the left hand side of the webpage.
- Click the 'Add File/URL' link to upload results from a PDF format or post a link to another website.
- A pop-up screen will appear asking you to fill out the results information.
- The Description will be what users read as the title of the results.
- If you are uploading a PDF click the 'Browse..." button to search for the file on your computer
- If you choose to link to another website you will need to enter the URL of the website into the field
- Click the 'OK' button to complete the upload and/or post the link.
- A green bar will appear at the top of your screen if you have uploaded the results successfully.
- You can use the View/Edit tabs to enter text about the conditions, special notes, etc. Click here for instructions on using the CMS editor.
Please call 614-360-2922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!