Some regattas charge on a per rower basis instead of assessing boat entry fees. If you are an individual that desires to use RegattaCentral to pay your individual fee then follow these steps:
Directions for Paying
- You will need to create a RegattaCentral account if you do not already have one. Go to www.regattacentral.com and click on the link that says 'Join' to create an account.
- Login to your RegattaCentral account.
- From your home page look to the right side and make sure that the affiliation under which you will be racing at the the regatta is listed in the Affiliations box.
- If you do not see it listed, click the 'add affiliation' link (Step-by-step instructions)
- Next check to see that the regatta is listed on your calendar on the left side of the page.
- If you do not see it click 'add regatta' and select it from the list
- Click on the 'register' link next to the affiliation under which you will be racing.
- Fill out the registration form with your contact information and select the number of athletes you are paying for. Click the 'Save' button.
- The charges will now be added to your invoice. Click on 'My Invoice' in the blue menu on the left side of the page.
- You should see the registration charge(s). Choose your payment method and submit your payment.
Your payment should now be recorded under your club's affiliation and regatta staff will be able to see that you paid.
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922
- Australia: +61 2 6100 4216
- English: email@example.com
- Français: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deutsch: email@example.com