Regatta registration through RegattaCentral is completed in two steps. The first step involves completing the Registration Form to save the account holder's affiliation and contact information. The second step of registration involves submitting one or more entries into event categories that the regatta offers.
Documentation regarding the standard registration process can be found below.
Additional information is available on the following pages:
- Composite Entries
- The term "composite entry" is used to describe any crew which represents more than one team or club. The entry process is slightly different for composite crews because each rower's affiliation (team, club, organization, etc.) must be indicated on the entry form.
- Entry Fees & Payment
Our video showing the standard registration process is being updated and will be back soon.
Instructions: Submitting an Entry
- Go to www.regattacentral.com and click 'Login' to enter your Username and Password
- Click the 'add regatta' link located in the 'Regatta Calendar & Entries' box on the left side of your screen to add regattas on your calendar
- You can choose regattas you want to register and submit entries for, or you may choose regattas that you want to easily access. Once added to your calendar the regatta will be saved in your account.
- Click on the 'register' link to the right of the club or team you wish to register under
- Click here for directions if you wish to register under an affiliation that is not yet listed
- Alternatively, you can access the Registration Form and submit entries through the regatta's page as well
- You will then be asked to select the affiliation you'd like to enter under, or select New Club to add an affiliation
- This will bring you to the Registration Form section. Enter or confirm your contact information and click 'Update'
- Select Submit New Entry, or View My Entries if you have previously submitted entries for the event
- Click the 'Submit Entry' link for the desired event
- Complete the Entry Form and click the 'Save' button
- Notes: Based on Regatta configurations and requirements, the registration form may be different - particularly whether the regatta requires line-ups at the time of entry or not.
- You will be directed to your cart to review your entries and complete checkout at which time you can go to the payment page or submit another entry
- To proceed to checkout hit 'Next', at which point you will be asked for any payment information needed, and to agree to the Regatta's refund policy
- Hit 'Register' to complete the process, you will see the screen below signifying your registration has been completed/successful
Additional Information: Completing the Entry Form
If entering more than one boat in an event, choose which rank to assign to each boat (the "A" boat is typically fastest).
Entering the Line-Up
Start typing the name of the athlete and a list of options will show up if you have access to athletes through the team-wide roster. If you do not see a list of options, type the first and last name then hit the 'tab' button on your keyboard to open the pop up window where you can provide more information about the athlete. If the information matches a record in the team-wide roster it will latch onto the existing athlete record and give you future access to the record through the entry form and 'roster' link on the Home page.
USRowing Waiver Status
If your club is a USRowing member organization then the USRowing waiver status will appear next to the athlete's name as you add them to the entry form. Select the record with the most current waiver. If you see multiple records for the athlete, go to your 'Roster' and 'merge'.
RCA Member Numbers
If your club is a Canadian organization you will see an RCA number if it is available. The RegattaCentral entry form and roster communicate with the RCA member database when an athlete record is added or modified. The RegattaCentral system will fill in the athlete's RCA number if a matching record is found in the RCA database.
- Customize your Line-Up Visibility if you want to hide the names in your entries until the registration deadline or until the regatta. If you are entering a singles event you will not be able to hide the name of the athlete.
- Select the blade that represents your club. Blade designs are maintained by OarSpotter.
- Designate the coach of the crew and write a small biography of the crew (this information is typically used by announcers).
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922
- Australia: +61 2 6100 4216
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Français: email@example.com
- Deutsch: firstname.lastname@example.org