Note: This page is for regatta organizers who have staff access to their regatta.
The Custom Entry Deadline feature allows you to create a specific registration window for specific Account Holders. It can also be used to allow line-up editing after the Registration Window closes. We have attached an instructional video below along with a step-by-step guide on how to create and edit custom entry deadlines.
Creating a Custom Entry Deadlines
In order to create a Custom Entry Deadline, you will need to go to your regatta's page, and click the "Staff Links" link in the sidebar. This is what you should see:
- Click on the "Custom Entry Deadlines" link, and it should bring you to the page below:
- To create the "Custom Entry Deadline" you can click on where it says "Account Holder" to show a drop-down of all people who have added the regatta to their account.
- If you are wanting to create a Custom Entry Deadline for someone who isn't on that list, you will need their Username.
- Enter their Username into the "Username" field. Then, click on the empty box below "Entry Deadline." Select the date by navigating between months and select a time by moving the sliders. Once both the Date and Time are set, click the "Done" button.
- Once you have the Username selected in the drop-down, or entered in the text field, and the date & time selected, click the "Submit" button.
- Go to RegattaCentral
- On the left hand side of your dashboard find your regatta name and click 'staff' next to it.
- This will bring to the staff links. Under 'Entry Permissions' select custom entry deadlines.
- Select the individual you wish to give a custom deadline to from the drop down menu or enter the username they used to make their regatta entries.
- Once an individual is selected, enter the custom deadline in the box under 'Entry Deadline'
- Once the date and time have been selected click 'done'
- Then click 'Submit'
- You will see a success message when complete. If you receive an error please double check their username.
To remove late entry permission click the red circle to the left of the person's name.
Please call Phone: 614-360-2922 or email
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.