- Go to www.regattacentral.com and click log in if you have an account ( if you do not have an account, continue to follow the instructions below).
- Click on the 'Clubs' tab (top of the page). If you don't know what club you would like to register with but know that you would like a certain type of service you can click on the tabs for 'Programs', 'Learn-to-Row', 'Camps & Clinics', or 'Volunteer' to browse through the clubs that offer those types of services.
- Click on the name of the club to see their list of services.
- Select a category to see the list of related programs:
- Click on the link that says 'Join/Renew' (Or 'Register', 'Purchase', 'Donate Now' depending on the type of service).
- If you are not logged in, after that you will be taken to a page to either log in to your existing RegattaCentral account, or to create a new account. Either log in or create a new account.
- If you create a new account but are registering a child, fill in your information- you can enter your child's name on the next page.
- From the next page you can select the participant from the drop down menu or click the link to add a new person. You can also additional services. When you have the participant selected click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- You will then be on the registration form. Fill out the required fields and click 'Next'.
- The last step is the payment page. You can enter any coupon codes, then select your payment method. Fill in the payment information and press 'Submit' or 'Register' to complete the registration.
- Some clubs have a specific refund policy and will want you to check a box to indicate that you are aware of it. You will have to check the box before you can submit payment.
- Your registration is complete when you arrive on a registration confirmation page. You can view an invoice of all your registrations by logging into www.regattacentral.com and clicking on the 'View details' link on the bottom right side of your home page.
Need help? Call our support staff at 614-360-2922 (weekdays 9AM-5PM EST) or email us at email@example.com.