Back to Club Administration
This feature allows club administrators to grant full and partial administrative access to individual users. Users who are granted administrative access can see the 'Club/Clinic Staff' box on their homepage. Users with full 'Administrator' access can see all configuration tools, reports and member management. Users with 'Coach (limited)' access can view the 'Participants by Service' and 'Registrations by Service' reports; 'Manage Participants & Members'; and the 'Applied Discounts' and 'Applied Coupons' reports. Users with 'Reports (limited)' access can see only the 'Participants by Service' and 'Registrations by Service' reports.
Note: These instructions are for club administrators who have staff access to their club's management resources
Once a club or team administrator is initially given access by their RegattaCentral Account manage they can grant other's Administrator, Coach or Reports only access to the club management site. Below is a chart that explains the differences between those three designations along with a step-by-step guide on granting those roles.
|Administrator||Coach (limited)||Reports (limited)|
|Services, Fields, Periods, Groups & Discounts||X|| |
|Shells, Equipment & Facilities||X|| || |
|Manage > Participants & Members||X||X|
|Accounts with Open Balances||X|| || |
|Participants by Service||X||X||X|
|Registrations by Service||X||X||X|
|Applied Discounts||X||X|| |
|General Ledger Accounting Summary||X|| || || || |
To Add Staff Access:
- Click the 'Staff & Administrators' link
- Use the drop down menu to select the account holder's name. The menu shows users who have registered for your club's services. If the user has not registered for a club program you can type his or her RegattaCentral username into the box located to the right of the drop down menu.
- Select the level of permission
- Selecting 'Administrator' will give the user access to all of club management
- Selecting 'Coach (limited)' will give the user access to 'Participants by Service' and 'Registrations by Service' reports; 'Manage Participants & Members'; and the 'Applied Discounts' and 'Applied Coupons' reports
- Selecting 'Reports (limited)' will give the user access to the Participants and Registrations reports only
- Click the 'Submit' button to add the permissions to the user's account
To Remove Staff Access:
- Click on the red button to the left of the person's name
- Click the OK button when it asks you whether you want to remove administrative privileges for the user
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922
- Australia: +61 2 6100 4216
How to grant access to club administration:
- Login using the 'Login' at the top of the RegattaCentral homepage.
- If you do not have an account or can not access yours follow the instructions in 'getting started'
- Your club management page will then open.
- This will open the administrative role editing page:
- To add a new role:
- Click on 'the drop down menu' and select their name, or enter their username (this is the username they use to login to RegattaCentral
- Click the 'select role drop down menu' and select the role you wish to grant that person.
- Click 'submit'
For assistance, please contact your RegattaCentral Account Manager. If you need help finding their information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with "Please forward to Account Manager" in subject line or call 614-360-2922.