Regatta registration through RegattaCentral is completed in two steps. The first step involves completing the Registration Form to save the account holder's affiliation and contact information. The second step of registration involves submitting one or more entries into event categories that the regatta offers.
- Go to www.regattacentral.com and click 'Login' to enter your Username and Password
- Click the 'add regatta' link located in the 'Regatta Calendar & Entries' box on the left side of your screen to add regattas on your calendar
- You can choose regattas you want to register and submit entries for, or you may choose regattas that you want to easily access. Once added to your calendar the regatta will be saved in your account.
- Click on the 'register' link to the right of the club or team you wish to register under
- Click here for directions if you wish to register under an affiliation that is not yet listed
- Alternatively, you can access the Registration Form and submit entries through the regatta's page as well
- This will bring you to the Registration Form section. Enter or confirm your contact information and click 'Save'
- Click the 'Submit Entry' link on the My Entries page to view the list of available events
- Click the 'Submit Entry' link for the desired event
- Complete the Entry Form and click the 'Save' button
- You will be directed to this page after submitting, you can go to the payment page, submit another entry in the same event, or submit an entry in a different event:
Start typing the name of the athlete and a list of options will show up if you have access to athletes through the team-wide roster. If you do not see a list of options, type the first and last name then hit the 'tab' button on your keyboard to open the pop up window where you can provide more information about the athlete. If the information matches a record in the team-wide roster it will latch onto the existing athlete record and give you future access to the record through the entry form and 'roster' link on the Home page.
If your club is a USRowing member organization then the USRowing number associated with the athlete waiver status will appear when next to the athlete is added to the seat. If this member number is incorrect go to the 'roster' link on your Home page and merge the two athlete records's name as you add them to the entry form. Select the record with the most current waiver. If you see multiple records for the athlete, go to your 'Roster' and 'merge'.
RCA Member Numbers
If your club is a Canadian organization you will see an RCA number if it is available. The RegattaCentral entry form and roster communicate with the RCA member database when an athlete record is added or modified. The RegattaCentral system will fill in the athlete's RCA number if a matching record is found in the RCA database.
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Français: email@example.com
- Deutsch: firstname.lastname@example.org