Note: This page is for regatta organizers who have staff access to their regatta.
The price model feature allows regatta administrators to set the entry fees; i.e. 40 dollars for a 2x, 65 for a 4+ and 80 for an 8. Below is a step-by-step guide on creating price models for your convenience.
- Go to RegattaCentral and Login.
- Select the regatta you want to view from the regatta calendar on the left of your dashboard. Click on 'Staff'
- Select 'overview' from underneath 'information' on the left hand side.
- Select the lower 'edit' tab.
- Once in Edit Mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see the “Pricing Models” box on the right.
- Click the “Add new Price Model” button.
- Enter the Title (shell type ex. 1x, 2x/-) and the Standard Price. If you plan to have Early or Late Registration Periods, enter those fields as well. You can also set up Alternate fees for Teams with Special Entry Fees (see more below).
- Important note: you will need to enter the entire early or late fee: i.e. the original price is 45 dollars and the late price is 55, you need to enter 55 in late not 10 dollars.
- Once you are done entering the information, click the “Save” button.
- If taxes are required, you can provision them for each Event on the Event Editor. You will need to configure taxes BEFORE registration opens.
- These Pricing Models will display on the Overview page in alphabetical/chronological order
- If you want to use the “Alternate” fees, you’ll need to make sure you configure what teams should get it from the “Teams with Special Entry Fees” feature on the Staff Quick Links page
- Any changes in fees will not be retroactive – it will only apply to future entries/registrations
For assistance, please contact your RegattaCentral Account Manager. If you need help finding their information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with "Please forward to Account Manager" in subject line or call 614-360-2922.