Most regattas will allow account holders to edit, scratch and move entries into other events until the day of the Standard Deadline. Some regattas will have these options disabled and a notification message will be displayed if a user clicks a disabled link.
- Go to RegattaCentral and Login
- Locate the regatta in the Regatta Calendar & Entries box (located on the left side of the screen)
- Click on the 'my entries' link next to the affiliation you used to submit entries
- On the My Entries page locate the entry you wish you edit from the list of your entries
- Click on the 'edit' link on the right side of the screen and make any necessary changes to the entry
- Note: Some regattas do not allow registrants to edit entries. For these regattas changes must be submitted directly to the regatta host or LOC.
- Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the entry form to save any changes
- English: email@example.com
- Français: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deutsch: email@example.com