Note: This page is for regatta organizers who have staff access to their regatta.
The Compliance Report generates a list of the athletes participating in the Regatta, and notes their waiver status, depending on the information you put the Compliance Reporting page. There is a step-by-step guide below on how tow to find, search and export this report for your convenience. Additionally, a user/coach guide on how to complete waivers and ensure your teams compliance is linked here.
Note: that athletes may appear twice if they are registered under multiple teams or show up in their coach's roster multiple times.
How to find, search and export the Compliance Report:
- Go to RegattaCentral and Login.
- Select the regatta you want to view from the regatta calendar on the left of your dashboard. Click on 'Staff'
- Click on the Athlete Compliance by Organization link in the Staff Links page
- Once loaded, staff can search by organization name.
- You can easily tell which athletes have not submitted waivers because they will not have a green checkmark in the waiver columns, and a Yes or No in the Compliant column.
- The compliance list can be exported via the 'Export' button at the upper left hand side of the screen.
For assistance, please contact your RegattaCentral Account Manager. If you need help finding their information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with "Please forward to Account Manager" in subject line or call 614-360-2922.