- Please note that like most websites RegattaCentral will time out after 25 minutes. Information you enter may be lost if you abandon the registration. We do this to protect the privacy of your information.
- When you first sign up for a club service an account is created for you. A computer generated password is sent to the email address you entered when you registered. Check your junk or spam folder if you have not received the email.
- If you are unable to log in use the 'Forgot your password?' link to send your username and password to your email account.
- Passwords are case-sensitive so it may help to copy and paste the password from your email (just be sure you are not copying extra spaces before or after the password).
- You can change your password by clicking on the 'Account' link in the upper right-hand side of the page when you are logged in.
If you are registering from a club's website, click on the name of the service, select the number of participants, then click 'add to cart.' Click the 'Checkout' button in the cart box when you are ready to check out. Then follow these directions starting at number 4.