Organizations that partner with RegattaCentral for registration provide their participants the opportunity to register and pay easily online through the RegattaCentral website. Below is a step-by-step guide of the registration process for your convenience.
How to Register:
If you are registering from a club's website, click on the name of the service, select the number of participants, then click 'add to cart.' Click the 'Checkout' button in the cart box when you are ready to check out. Then follow these directions starting at number 4.
- Go to www.regattacentral.com and 'login' if you have an account; if you do not have an account, continue to follow the instructions below.
- Please note you can also reset your password or have your username emailed to you via the 'login' button on the RegattaCentral homepage if you have forgotten either.
- Click on the 'Clubs' tab at the top of the home page. If you don't know what club you would like to register with but know that you would like a certain type of service you can click on the tabs for 'Programs', 'Learn-to-Row', 'Camps & Clinics', or 'Volunteer' to browse through the clubs that are currently offering those types of services.
- Click on the name of the club to see their list of services.
- Select a category to see the list of related programs:
- Click on the link that says 'Join/Renew' (Or 'Register', 'Purchase', 'Donate Now' depending on the type of service).
- If you are not logged in,you will be taken to a page to either log in to your existing RegattaCentral account, or to create a new account. Once you are finish click 'next'
- Please note: If you create a new account but are registering a child, fill in your information- you can enter your child's name on the next page.
- Select the participant from the drop down menu or click 'New Participant'. When complete click 'Next'
- You will then see the registration form. Fill out the required fields and click 'Next'.
- This will bring you to the payment stage. You can enter any coupon codes, then select your payment method. Fill in the payment information and press 'Submit' or 'Register' to complete the registration.
- Some organizations have specific refund policy; you will have to check the box acknowledging this policy in order for your registration to process.
- Registration is complete when you arrive on a registration confirmation page.
- You can view an invoice of all your registrations by logging into www.regattacentral.com and clicking on the 'View details' link on the bottom right side of your home page.