Instructions for Adding Affiliations
- Login to RegattaCentral
- Read the first part of the section Getting Started to learn about logging in.
- Click on "add affiliation" link which is in the box called Affiliations located on the right side of your home page.
- From this box either select the Unaffiliated button or the Team or Club button.
- For the Team or Club button you will need to enter at least 4 characters to start your search for your team. You can search by club name, abbreviation or city.
- Click on the club you desire from the list and click "OK."
- Your club should now be listed under your affiliations and under regattas listed in your regatta calendar.
**In the off chance that your club is not in our system you can add it by clicking on the tab "New Team or Club" in the Add Affiliation box. You will have to search for your team before the system will allow you to enter a new one. This helps us minimize duplicates. Simply fill our the form with your club's information and click "OK." The club should then show up on your list of affiliations.
Need help? Call RegattaCentral at 614-360-2922 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.