This new feature allows club administrators to grant full and partial administrative access to individual users. Previously administrators had to contact support in order to request that staff access be added to people's accounts. Now both viewing and editing a list of administrators can be done by the user.
To add an administrator:
- Use the drop down menu to select his/her name. The menu shows users who have registered for your club's services. Or you can type their RegattaCentral username into the box.
- Select what kind of access to grant them
- Selecting 'Administrator' will give them access to all of club management
- Selecting 'Reports (limited)' will give them access to the Participants and Registrations reports only
- Click the Submit button to add the permissions to their account
To remove staff access:
- Click on the red button next to the person's name
- Click the OK button when it asks you whether you want to remove administrative privileges for the person.
Need help? Contact our full time support staff at 614-360-2922 or by email at email@example.com.