Instructions for Adding Affiliations
- Login to RegattaCentral
- The Getting Started page provides assistance with account creation if you do not have a Username/Password
- Click on the 'add affiliation' link in the Affiliations box located on the right side of your home page
- In the pop-up window either select the 'Unaffiliated' button or the 'Team or Club' button. Unaffiliated rowers can then click the 'OK' button.
- To search for a team or club you will need to enter at least 4 characters to start the search for your team. You can search by club name, abbreviation or city.
- Click on the club you desire from the list and click 'OK'
- Your club (or 'Unaffiliated') should now be listed under your affiliations and under regattas listed in your regatta calendar.
If your club is not in our system you can add it by clicking on the 'New Team or Club' tab in the 'Add Affiliation' box. You will have to search for your team before the system will allow you to enter a new one. This helps us minimize duplicates.
- Simply fill out the form with your club's information and click 'OK.' The club will then show up on your list of affiliations.
Need help? Call RegattaCentral at 614-360-2922 or email us at [email protected].