This section is being updated. Check back soon.
Instructions: Submitting an Entry
- Login using the orange box at the top of the screen if you have a RegattaCentral Username and Password
- Click the 'add regatta' link located in the 'Regatta Calendar & Entries' box on the left side of your screen to add regattas on your calendar
- You can choose regattas you want to register and submit entries for, or you may choose regattas that you want to easily access. Once added to your calendar the regatta will be saved in your account.
- Click on the 'register' link to the right of the club or team you wish to register under
- Click here for directions if you wish to register under an affiliation that is not yet listed
- This will bring you to the RegistrationForm section. Enter or confirm your contact information and click 'Save'
- Click the 'Submit Entry' link on the My Entries page to view the list of available events
- Click the 'Submit Entry' link for the desired event
- Complete the Entry Form and click the 'Save' button. More detailed information on below. is available
Instructions: Composite Entries
- Complete steps 1-6 above
- Read through the information under Eligibility & Requirements to ensure that the entry will be compliant
- Add additional affiliation(s) using the 'Add Club...' link in the Entry Description box
- Add all clubs/teams that will be represented by rowers in the boat
Select or enter an athlete name for each seat in the Line-Up box
Select an Affiliation for each athlete using the drop-down menu to the right of his/her name
- This list will be populated with the teams listed in the Entry Description box
Additional Information: Completing the Entry Form
If entering more than one boat in an event, choose which rank to assign to each boat (the "A" boat is typically fastest).
Entering the Line-Up
Start typing the name of the athlete and a list of options will show up if you have access to athletes through the team-wide roster. If you do not see a list of options, type the first and last name then hit the 'tab' button on your keyboard to open the pop up window where you can provide more information about the athlete. If the information matches a record in the team-wide roster it will latch onto the existing athlete record and give you future access to the record through the entry form and 'roster' link on the Home page.
USRowing Member Numbers
If your club is a USRowing member organization then the USRowing number associated with the athlete will appear when the athlete is added to the seat. If this member number is incorrect go to the 'roster' link on your Home page and merge the two athlete records.
RCA Member Numbers
If your club is a Canadian organization you will see an RCA number if it is available. The RegattaCentral entry form and roster are synced with the RCA member database. The RegattaCentral system will fill in the athlete's RCA number if a matching record is found in the RCA database.
Edit Athlete Information
Entrants will see an 'edit' link where they can edit athlete information directly through the entry form. Some information cannot be edited through the Entry Form and will have to be updated through the roster.
- Customize your Line-Up Visibility if you want to hide the names in your entries until the registration deadline or until the regatta. If you are entering a singles event you will not be able to hide the name of the athlete.
- Select the blade that represents your club. Blade designs are maintained by OarSpotter.
- Designate the coach of the crew and write a small biography of the crew (this information is typically used by announcers).
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922
- Australia: +61 2 6100 3601
- English: email@example.com
- Français: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deutsch: email@example.com