The term "composite entry" is used to describe any crew which represents more than one team or club. The entry process is slightly different for composite crews because each rower's affiliation (team, club, organization, etc.) must be indicated on the entry form.
Instructions: Submitting a Composite Entry
- Login to RegattaCentral
- Click the 'add regatta' link located in the 'Regatta Calendar & Entries' box on the left side of your screen to add regattas on your calendar
- Click the 'register' link to the right of the primary team or club which will be represented by the entry
- Click here for directions if you wish to register under a team or club that is not yet added to your account
- This will bring you to the Registration Form section. Enter or confirm your contact information and click 'Save'
- Click the 'Submit Entry' link on the My Entries page to view the list of available events
- Click the 'Submit Entry' link for the desired event
- Read through the information under Eligibility & Requirements to ensure that the entry will be compliant
- Add additional affiliation(s) using the 'Add Club...' link in the Entry Description box
- Add all clubs/teams that will be represented by members of the crew
Select an Affiliation for each athlete using the drop-down menu to the right of his/her name
This list will be populated with the teams listed in the Entry Description box
Additional Information: Completing the Entry Form
If entering more than one boat in an event, choose which rank to assign to each boat (the "A" boat is typically fastest).
Entering the Line-Up
Start typing the name of the athlete and a list of options will show up if you have access to athletes through the team-wide roster. If you do not see a list of options, type the first and last name then hit the 'tab' button on your keyboard to open the pop up window where you can provide more information about the athlete. If the information matches a record in the team-wide roster it will latch onto the existing athlete record and give you future access to the record through the entry form and 'roster' link on the Home page.
USRowing Member Numbers
If your club is a USRowing member organization then the USRowing number associated with the athlete will appear when the athlete is added to the seat. If this member number is incorrect go to the 'roster' link on your Home page and merge the two athlete records.
RCA Member Numbers
If your club is a Canadian organization you will see an RCA number if it is available. The RegattaCentral entry form and roster are synced with the RCA member database. The RegattaCentral system will fill in the athlete's RCA number if a matching record is found in the RCA database.
Edit Athlete Information
Entrants will see an 'edit' link where they can edit athlete information directly through the entry form. Some information cannot be edited through the Entry Form and will have to be updated through the roster.
- Customize your Line-Up Visibility if you want to hide the names in your entries until the registration deadline or until the regatta. If you are entering a singles event you will not be able to hide the name of the athlete.
- Select the blade that represents your club. Blade designs are maintained by OarSpotter.
- Designate the coach of the crew and write a small biography of the crew (this information is typically used by announcers).
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922
- Australia: +61 2 6100 3601
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Français: email@example.com
- Deutsch: firstname.lastname@example.org