This feature allows club administrators to grant full and partial administrative access to individual users. Users who are granted administrative access can see the "Club/Clinic Staff" box on their homepage. Users with full Administrator access can see all configuration tools, reports and member management. Users with Reporting access can see only the Participants and Registrations reports. Limited access is usually granted to coaches who only need to see rosters of programs.
To add an administrator:
- Use the drop down menu to select his/her name. The menu shows users who have registered for your club's services. Or you can type their RegattaCentral username into the box.
- Select what kind of access to grant them
- Selecting 'Administrator' will give them access to all of club management
- Selecting 'Reports (limited)' will give them access to the Participants and Registrations reports only
- Click the Submit button to add the permissions to their account
To remove staff access:
- Click on the red button next to the person's name
- Click the OK button when it asks you whether you want to remove administrative privileges for the person
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922
- Australia: +61 2 6100 3601
- English: email@example.com
- Français: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deutsch: email@example.com