This feature allows club administrators to grant full and partial administrative access to individual users. Users who are granted administrative access can see the 'Club/Clinic Staff' box on their homepage. Users with full 'Administrator' access can see all configuration tools, reports and member management. Users with 'Reports (limited)' access can see only the 'Participants by Service' and 'Registrations by Service' reports. Limited access is usually granted to coaches who only need to see rosters of programs.
To add an administrator:
- Click the 'Staff & Administrators' link
- Use the drop down menu to select the account holder's name. The menu shows users who have registered for your club's services. If the user has not registered for a club program you can type his or her RegattaCentral username into the box located to the right of the drop down menu.
- Select the level of permission
- Selecting 'Administrator' will give the user access to all of club management
- Selecting 'Reports (limited)' will give the user access to the Participants and Registrations reports only
- Click the 'Submit' button to add the permissions to the user's account
To remove staff access:
- Click on the red button to the left of the person's name
- Click the OK button when it asks you whether you want to remove administrative privileges for the user
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922
- Australia: +61 2 6100 3601
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Français: email@example.com
- Deutsch: firstname.lastname@example.org