Note: This page is for regatta organizers who have staff access to their regatta.
The Custom Entry Deadline feature allows you to create a specific registration window for specific Account Holders. It can also be used to allow line-up editing after the Registration Window closes. We have attached an instructional video below along with a step-by-step guide on how to create and edit custom entry deadlines.
Creating a Custom Entry Deadlines
- Go to RegattaCentral
- On the left hand side of your dashboard find your regatta name and click 'staff' next to it.
- This will bring to the staff links. Under 'Entry Permissions' select custom entry deadlines.
- Select the individual you wish to give a custom deadline to from the drop down menu or enter the username they used to make their regatta entries.
- Once an individual is selected, enter the custom deadline in the box under 'Entry Deadline'
- Once the date and time have been selected click 'done'
- Then click 'Submit'
- You will see a success message when complete. If you receive an error please double check their username.
To remove late entry permission click the red circle to the left of the person's name.