Regatta registration through RegattaCentral is completed in two steps. The first step involves completing the Registration Form to save the account holder's affiliation and contact information. The second step of registration involves submitting one or more entries into event categories that the regatta offers.
Documentation regarding the standard registration process can be found below.
Additional information is available on the following pages:
- Composite Entries
- The term "composite entry" is used to describe any crew which represents more than one team or club. The entry process is slightly different for composite crews because each rower's affiliation (team, club, organization, etc.) must be indicated on the entry form.
- Entry Fees & Payment
Our video showing the standard registration process is being updated and will be back soon.
Instructions: Submitting an Entry
- Go to www.regattacentral.com and click 'Login' to enter your Username and Password
- Click the 'add regatta' link located in the 'Regatta Calendar & Entries' box on the left side of your screen to add regattas on your calendar
- You can choose regattas you want to register and submit entries for, or you may choose regattas that you want to easily access. Once added to your calendar the regatta will be saved in your account.
- Click on the 'register' link to the right of the club or team you wish to register under
- Click here for directions if you wish to register under an affiliation that is not yet listed
- Alternatively, you can access the Registration Form and submit entries through the regatta's page as well
- This will bring you to the Registration Form section. Enter or confirm your contact information and click 'Save'
- Click the 'Submit Entry' link on the My Entries page to view the list of available events
- Click the 'Submit Entry' link for the desired event
- Complete the Entry Form and click the 'Save' button
- You will be directed to this page after submitting, you can go to the payment page, submit another entry in the same event, or submit an entry in a different event:
Additional Information: Completing the Entry Form
If entering more than one boat in an event, choose which rank to assign to each boat (the "A" boat is typically fastest).
Entering the Line-Up
Start typing the name of the athlete and a list of options will show up if you have access to athletes through the team-wide roster. If you do not see a list of options, type the first and last name then hit the 'tab' button on your keyboard to open the pop up window where you can provide more information about the athlete. If the information matches a record in the team-wide roster it will latch onto the existing athlete record and give you future access to the record through the entry form and 'roster' link on the Home page.
USRowing Member Numbers
If your club is a USRowing member organization then the USRowing number associated with the athlete will appear when the athlete is added to the seat. If this member number is incorrect go to the 'roster' link on your Home page and merge the two athlete records.
RCA Member Numbers
If your club is a Canadian organization you will see an RCA number if it is available. The RegattaCentral entry form and roster communicate with the RCA member database when an athlete record is added or modified. The RegattaCentral system will fill in the athlete's RCA number if a matching record is found in the RCA database.
- Customize your Line-Up Visibility if you want to hide the names in your entries until the registration deadline or until the regatta. If you are entering a singles event you will not be able to hide the name of the athlete.
- Select the blade that represents your club. Blade designs are maintained by OarSpotter.
- Designate the coach of the crew and write a small biography of the crew (this information is typically used by announcers).
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922
- Australia: +61 2 6100 4216
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Français: email@example.com
- Deutsch: firstname.lastname@example.org