Occasionally, regatta staff need to set up alternate entry fees for certain teams. For example, if entries from a club who is hosting the regatta receive a discount of 50% then you would need to configure the system to reflect that. Users with staff access can follow the steps below.
Note: This page is for regatta organizers who have staff access to their regatta.
Directions for Establishing Special Entry Fees
- Go to RegattaCentral and Log in.
- Click on 'Overview' under the information section.
- Click on the lower 'Edit' tab of the two that appear.
- Scroll to the 'Price Models' table and click on the 'Edit' on the name of the shell type that you want to edit the fees for.
- Change the 'Alternate Fee' box to reflect the amount that you want special clubs to pay.
- Click 'Save'
- Click on 'Quick Links' under Staff in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the link for 'Teams with Special Entry Fees'
- Start typing in the name of a team you want to receive the alternate price. A drop-down menu will appear with names for you to choose from. Click the correct one.
- Click 'Submit'
- The team should now appear in the right box entitled 'Teams receiving Discount'. You can add as many clubs as you want to receive the Alternate Fees that you indicate in the Event List editor for each event.
** Some things, like Affiliate Fee Discounts, must be added to the regatta by RegattaCentral staff because they are too complex for the regatta staff to configure with the website's resources. Please contact Support if you need to have something like this set up for your regatta.
Support can be reached for any questions at 614-360-2922 or by email at [email protected].