RegattaCentral provides organizational and management tools to rowing clubs and regattas. This wiki page covers how to get started using RegattaCentral to submit entries in a regatta.
This video provides a quick overview of how to create a free RegattaCentral account.
How to Create an Account
- Go to www.regattacentral.com
- Click the 'Join' link located in orange box at the top of the page
- Click the 'Select Club/Team...' link
- Select the country in which your club is located using the 'Country' drop down menu
- Start typing the name of your team or club in the search box
- If you compete as an Unaffiliated athlete select the 'Unaffiliated' option and click 'OK' at the bottom of the window
- Click on the name of your club to highlight it then click 'OK'
- If the club or team is not listed:
- Try simplifying the search terms to expand the list of options (i.e., "Anytown" instead of "Anytown Rowing Club")
- If the club or team is still not listed click the 'New Team or Club' tab to add it to our database
- Fill in the rest of your account information and click 'Create My Account'
- Next you will need to select regattas to add to your calendar. Select any regattas you are interested in, or to which you may want to submit entries. You can also add regattas to your calendar later. Click 'OK' when you are done selecting regattas.
How to Submit Entries
- Login using the orange box at the top of the screen if you have a RegattaCentral Username and Password
- If you forgot your Username or Password click 'Login' in the orange box. Use the 'username' link to request that your username be sent via email. Use the 'password' link to request that a link be sent via email to reset your password.
- Click the 'add regatta' link located in the 'Regatta Calendar & Entries' box on the left side of your screen to add regattas on your calendar
- You can choose regattas you want to register and submit entries for, or you may choose regattas that you want to easily access. Once added to your calendar the regatta will be saved in your account.
- Click on the 'register' link to the right of the club or team you wish to register under
- Click here for directions if you wish to register under an affiliation that is not yet listed
- This will bring you to the Registration Form section. Enter or confirm your contact information and click 'Save'
- Click the 'Submit Entry' link on the My Entries page to view the list of available events
- Click the 'Submit Entry' link for the desired event
- Complete the Entry Form and click the 'Save' button
Further instruction on submitting an entry is available here.
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922
- Australia: +61 2 6100 4216