"Affiliation" refers to the team, club, or organization that a rower represents at a regatta. Adding an affiliation to a RegattaCentral account will allow the user to submit entries for that organization. If a rower is not a member of an organization he or she may add "Unaffiliated" to the account.
Users will also have access to a roster that is populated with information about the members of the organization. Access to this member information is granted only to qualifying accounts to protect the privacy of club members. Please contact RegattaCentral Support with questions.
Instructions for Adding Affiliations
- Login to RegattaCentral
- The (1) Getting Started page assists with account creation if you do not have a Username/Password
- Click the 'add affiliation' link in the Affiliations box located on the right side of the home page
- In the pop-up window either type in an affiliation to search, or click Add Unaffiliated to your account - this will populate the field with Unaffiliated
- Unaffiliated rowers can then click the 'OK' button
- To search for a team or club type at least 4 characters to start the search. The search feature will search for club name, abbreviation, or city.
- Many clubs are already in the database. Please try multiple spellings if your club does not appear immediately.
- Examples of Common Errors
- Punctuation/Abbreviation: St., St, Saint
- Apostrophes: Marcs, Marc's
- Word Order: Rowing Club of Any Town instead of Any Town Rowing Club
- Incorrect abbreviation: ATRowing instead of ATRC or Any Town Rowing Club
- Click on the correct organization and click 'OK'
- The club (or 'Unaffiliated') should now be listed in the Affiliations box, and under regattas listed in the Regatta Calendar & Entries
If a user's organization is not in our system it can be added by clicking the 'Unable to find your club?' tab in the 'Add Affiliation' box. Users will be forced to search for the team or club before the system will allow for a new organization to be added. This process helps us minimize duplicate organizational listings in the database.
- United States & Canada: 614-360-2922