The term "composite entry" is used to describe any boat which represents more than one team or club; each rower's affiliation (team, club, organization, etc.) must be indicated on the entry form.
Instructions: Submitting a Composite Entry
- Login using the 'Login' at the top of the RegattaCentral homepage.
- If you do not have an account follow the instructions in 'How to Create an Account' above.
- Click the 'add regatta' link located in the 'Regatta Calendar & Entries' box on the left side of your screen.
- Click on the 'Select a Regatta' search bar; find and select the regatta you wish to register for.
- If you wish to opt out of any regatta-related emails, uncheck one or more of the checked boxes on the left-hand side.
- Click 'Add Regatta'
- Click on the 'register' link underneath the name of the regatta you wish to register for.
- Click here for directions if you wish to register under an affiliation that is not yet listed
- This will bring you to the Registration Form section. Enter or confirm your contact information, fill out any empty fields or dropdowns under 'Additional Information and Options' and click 'Next'
- If your affiliation is not auto-populated under the 'Club' drop down you can search for a new club or add it to your account via the instructions on the Adding Affiliation Page
- Click the 'Submit Entry' link for the desired event
- Read through the information under Eligibility & Requirements to ensure that the entry will be compliant
- Add additional affiliation(s) using the 'Add Club/Team...' link in the Entry Description box
- Add all clubs/teams that will be represented by members of the crew
Enter each athlete into their seat, then select the correct Affiliation for each athlete using the drop-down menu to the right of their name
This list will be populated with the teams listed in the Entry Description box