Note: These instructions are for club administrators who have staff access to their club's management resources
Thank you for partnering with RegattaCentral for you club management needs! Below is a step-by-step guide on how to login to RegattaCentral and access your club management page for your convenience.
How to Create an Account
- Go to www.regattacentral.com
- Click the 'Sign up' link located at the top right-hand of the page
- Complete the fields on the form
- Click 'Create My Account'
- If you forgot your Username or Password click 'Login' in the top right-hand of the page.
- Use the 'username' link to request that your username be sent via email.
- Use the 'password' link to request that a link be sent via email to reset your password.
- Login using the 'Login' at the top of the RegattaCentral homepage.
- If you do not have an account, need to reset your password, or username please follow the instructions in 'How to Create an Account' above.
- Your club administration page will then open.
- You can click on any title in the left hand tool bar, or on the colored boxes in the center of the screen to navigate the page.
- To see descriptions of each item click here
For assistance, please contact your RegattaCentral Account Manager. If you need help finding their information, please contact email@example.com with "Please forward to Account Manager" in subject line or call 614-360-2922.